On May 5th, SHS 3 students will be reporting to school. They need tips for WASSCE 2021 on what to do to stay focused on the main agenda for the semester.
This will be their final semester in school before WASSCE 2021. SHS3 students in both single and double track schools are expected to return to school after a very long break since March 2021.
They will be expected to remain in school until they write the WASSCE 2021. The GES expects teachers to do their work and prepare the candidates for the examination scheduled for September-October after 1080 contact hours.
However, students must also dedicate themselves, be disciplined, and focused on their studies to ensure they prepare well for the examination.
Students are advised to take a good look at the remaining syllabus to be covered. Time is already working against them since they have barely four months to prepare for the examination.
JOIN US FOR MORE TEACHERS, BECE, AND WASSCE UPDATES
10 tips for WASSCE 2021 school candidates
- Get Moving/Exercise -Students should ensure they keep fit by engaging in regular exercise.
- Limit Distractions and avoid colleagues who will add no value to your final months in school as an SHS student because the day of accountability is drawing nearer. You need to help yourself and pass the WASSCE once and for all.
- Schedule your learning timetable for personal and group study. Take breaks during studies and do not over-study. Study smart, not hard. Check our exam and study tips shared to keep you informed. Don’T OVERSTUDY.
- Plan Out Your Evenings and preps ahead of time by deciding what you will learn and the targets to achieve.
- Join a Study Group that is dedicated to excellence. One that challenges you and helps you study, not those that gossip and wastes precious time discussing fruitless topics when you are to study.
- Get Enough Sleep and make good use of your study hours. Socialize carefully and have fun but keep a close eye on your books too. Read: 7 Reasons Why Students Fail WASSCE and BECE Each Year: 8 Rules On How To Avoid Exam Failure
- Get the past papers or examination questions early in the term if you do not have them and hit the ground running. Those who do well in examinations start preparing early. Be one of them and avoid the habit of procrastinating learning and important research.
- Attend classes, take part in quizzes, ask questions and take your studies seriously.
- Stop hating or disliking subjects like mathematics and integrated science, they have been the downfall of many good students who have to resit them. Work hard and pass once and for all.
- Do not forget God in all you do.
Post Publications || Join us on Whatsapp || Post Disclaimer
SEND A STORY: Do you have a story for us or need a promotion/advertisement? Submit them via our email [email protected]
DOWNLOAD OUR>>> MOBILE APP
JOIN OUR EDUCATION NEW GROUPS (WHATSAPP)
Join one of our Whatsapp/Telegram Groups for current Ghana Education Service News Updates:
JOIN ONLY ONE... THANKS
TELEGRAM PAGE >>> [JOIN]
Group 1 >>New Group> [JOIN]
Group 6 >>New Group> [JOIN]
Group 3 >>New Group> [JOIN]
TELEGRAM PAGE >>> [JOIN]
Only websites that give us a URL backlink can repost our content on their sites.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by GhanaEducation.Org and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.