Job Vacancy For a Secretary now open. Read the full details and apply. A Reputable Commercial Livestock Company requires the services of a suitably qualified and enthusiastic individual to join its team as a Secretary.
Job Vacancy For Secretary: ROLES/DUTIES:
• Liaise with clients on our products and services.
• Client service and order processing
• Communicate training and meetings schedules within the company
• Design and Manage duty schedules and calendars•Act as a front desk sales personnel
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
• Have minimum of HND in secretariat or its equivalent
• Have 2 to 3 years experience in secretariat and administration.
• Be computer literate and have a good experience in Microsoft office application
• Be accountable and responsible• Be respectful and presentable
• Possess good writing and verbal communication skills
• Have the ability to work in a team, as well as independently in an efficient manner.
• Be able to take initiatives • Proper stock and inventory taking •Proper record keeping and filing
Candidates with the above
• Applicant must leave within Madina, Pantang, Abokobi, Haatso, Atomic-legon, Adenta and it’s environment
How To Apply For The Job Vacancy For Secretary
Email your CV and application through our email:
Call us on:
Closing Date: 15 August, 2021
Shortlisted applicant will only be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Publications || Join us on Whatsapp || Post Disclaimer
SEND A STORY: Do you have a story for us or need a promotion/advertisement? Submit them via our email [email protected]
DOWNLOAD OUR>>> MOBILE APP
JOIN OUR EDUCATION NEW GROUPS (WHATSAPP)
Join one of our Whatsapp/Telegram Groups for current Ghana Education Service News Updates:
JOIN ONLY ONE... THANKS
TELEGRAM PAGE >>> [JOIN]
Group 1 >>New Group> [JOIN]
Group 6 >>New Group> [JOIN]
Group 3 >>New Group> [JOIN]
TELEGRAM PAGE >>> [JOIN]
Only websites that give us a URL backlink can repost our content on their sites.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by GhanaEducation.Org and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.