Job Vacancy For Lower Primary Teachers needed for immediate employment by a reputable school in New Achimota, Accra.
• He/She will develop schemes of work and exciting lesson plans in line with British National Curriculum objectives.
• He/She will facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, keeping your learning resources organized, and creating a positive learning environment in the classroom.
• He/She is to develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
• He/She will assess and record progress and prepare pupils for national tests.
• He/She will link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, challenging and inspiring pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
• Teaching all areas of the British National curriculum.
• Desirable strength in Art, Design and Technology OR Computing.
• Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
• Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
• Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
• Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
• Maintaining discipline.
• Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development.
• Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
• Providing feedback to parents and careers on a pupil’s progress at parent’s evenings and other meetings.
• Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
• Working with others to plan and coordinate work.
• Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
• Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening.
• Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in our small school.
• Working with parents and school board to maximize their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school.
• Meeting with other professionals such as educational psychologists, if required.
• Understanding and buying into school ethos.
Qualification Required & Experience to fill Lower Primary Teachers Roles
• Minimum of a Degree is required.
• At least 1-3 years of experience.
• Good communication skills.
• Knowledge in the British Curriculum.
Location: New Achimota, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
CV should be sent through this email
or call 0553-577848
Closing Date: 05 February, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Publications & Post Disclaimer
Only websites that give us a URL backlink can repost our content on their sites.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by GhanaEducation.Org and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.