The University of Mines and Technology (UMaT) has released UMaT 2nd Admission List. We have asked students to visit the admission portal of the school to check and print their admission letters.
Students will need their reference numbers and pins to be able to check their admission and print it.
To check your UMaT ADMISSION for the 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR. Go to ADMISSION STATUS CHECKER.
UMaT 2nd Admission List is out and covers the following Programmes offered by the university.
Faculty of Mineral Resources Technology
- BSc in Geomatic Engineering
- BSc in Geological Engineering
- BSc in Mining Engineering
- BSc in Minerals Engineering
- BSc in Petroleum Engineering (Fee paying Programme)
- BSc in Environmental and Safety Engineering
- Diploma in General Drilling (Fee paying Programme)
Faculty of Engineering
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- BSc in Mathematics
- BSc in Computer Science and Engineering
- BSc in Renewable Energy Engineering
- Faculty of Integrated Management Science
Certificate Programme in English
This Certificate Programme is in two sessions. The first session starts from September and ends in May while the second session (Intensive programme) runs from January to May. Candidates are to apply for either the first or the second session. Applicants who complete this programme and also have International Baccalaureate (IB) in science or equivalent would be eligible to apply for the degree and diploma programmes which will start in September 2020.
Certificate programme in French
It is announced for the information of prospective applicants and the general public that application forms for admission to a Certificate Programme in French in the University of Mines and Technology, Tarkwa, for the 2020/2021 academic year are on sale.
The main aim of the Certificate in French programme at UMaT is to provide the necessary basic, scientific, technological and technical French speaking and writing competences to students and professionals who opt for the programme. It is a oneyear (2-Semester) programme. The cost of one set of application forms for the programme is One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GHC150.00)
Other Certificate Programmes
- Certificate in Survey and Mapping
- Certificate in Water Resources
- Certificate in Geological Assistantship
- Certificate in Small Scale Mining and Quarrying
- Certificate in Minerals Technology
- Certificate in Environmental Studies
- Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Certificate in Small Scale Mine and Quarry Administration
- Certificate in Drone Operations and Applications
- Certificate in Surface and Underground Mining
- Certificate in Drilling Fluid Technology
- Certificate in Natural Gas Technology
- Certificate in Oil Well Cementing
GhanaEducation.Org is an education-focused blog dedicated to credible Ghana Education News, Ghana Education Service updates, WASSCE and BECE exam updates, Articles in Education, Colleges of Education News, University News, and events across the education sector in Ghana and beyound. Our team of educators will publish nothing but the best and trusted content to inform our cherished readers.
You can also send your articles for publication through our email [email protected]
Post Publications & Post Disclaimer
Only websites that give us a URL backlink can repost our content on their sites.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by GhanaEducation.Org and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.