Writing quality content without excellent Search Engine Optimization steps and skills can leave your content in the dark. With excellent SEO work on your content, you can direct free traffic to your website and content.
Search Engine Optimization Steps for Online Content
There are very good content out there on the web, but many of them have not been optimized using basic SEO.
In this tutorial, we share a practical Step By Step Search Engine Optimization procedure with readers. The content is the product of a live training session for writers and bloggers who want to sharpen their basic SEO skills.
The technical issues tackled in this Search Engine Optimization steps training includes the following:
- Crafting an SEO title for the content
- Introducing the Key phrases or keywords you want to rank for in paragraph one.
- Using the Key phrases or keywords in subheadings – Use H2, H3, and related headings.
- Use compressed images and name time with the keyword. Use the keyword as part of your alternative text when uploading feature images and other images for the content.
- Have more paragraphs that have less than 20 words in each. The shorter the better. Keep the sentences meaningful.
- Ensure content is not less than 300 words. Where the content is more than.
- Check your synonyms for keywords from the insight section at the backend of your WordPress to see the words you are going to rank for.
The above are just a few of the Search Engine Optimization Steps discussed and explained with a practical example in the attached video.
Watch the practical Step By Step Search Engine Optimization Procedure for Online Content video and improve on your content’s ability to drive traffic to your site.
Also, it is hoped that all that you learn from this session will add to your knowledge and increase the visibility of your write-ups.
Do not forget that, the tip bits and explanations provided must become a habit if the needed results will be achieved.
Again, note also that Search Engine Optimization must be a regular routine for every content.
Also read these alternative Search Engine Optimization Steps:
- How to rank using Search Engine Optimization and Google Search Console
Post Publications || Join us on Whatsapp || Post Disclaimer
SEND A STORY: Do you have a story for us or need a promotion/advertisement? Submit them via our email email@example.com
DOWNLOAD OUR>>> MOBILE APP
JOIN OUR EDUCATION NEW GROUPS (WHATSAPP)
Join one of our Whatsapp/Telegram Groups for current Ghana Education Service News Updates:
JOIN ONLY ONE... THANKS
TELEGRAM PAGE >>> [JOIN]
Group 1 >>New Group> [JOIN]
Group 6 >>New Group> [JOIN]
Group 3 >>New Group> [JOIN]
TELEGRAM PAGE >>> [JOIN]
Only websites that give us a URL backlink can repost our content on their sites.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by GhanaEducation.Org and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.