The 2021 UCC Scholarship Application has reopened for all qualified applicants.
What is the (StuFSO) 2021 UCC Scholarship?
The (StuFSO) scholarship is organized by the Student’s Financial Support Office of the University of Cape Coast (UCC).
For the reopened application, only students of the College of Distance Education (CoDE) can apply be considered
for the 2020/2021 UCC scholarship.
The deadline for the 2020/2021 academic year UCC scholarship for students of the College of Distance Education (CoDE) is Friday February 26, 2021 @ 5:00 pm.
How to apply for 2020/21 UCC StuFSO Scholarship
How to access the UCC StuFSO Scholarship
To be eligible for consideration for the Centralized Scholarship/Bursary Scheme administered by StuFSO, the applicant must satisfy the following conditions;
1. Applicant must be a Ghanaian by birth
2. Be enrolled as a student of the University of Cape Coast on full-time regular programmes or any of the University’s distance programmes
3. Be able to demonstrate financial need and must be ready to supply any documentary evidence for decision making.
4. Must not be a beneficiary of another scholarship scheme.
5. Must be brilliant as determined by the University.
6. Must complete an application form by providing the right information.
What are the Requirements for StuFSO UCC Scholarship?
1. Minimum CGPA Requirement is 2.5
2. Applicant must have and institutional email
3. Undergraduate applicant must complete the first academic year
The following supporting documents are required :
- Scanned copy of one of the following identification cards. (NHIS Card or National Identification Card or Voters ID and Passport)
- Scanned copy of death certificate in case of death of parent.
The 2021 UCC Scholarship Application process has started. Good luck to all qualified and interested applicants in the. Give this a try.