The people around you will surely determine whether the success rate of person. Some are blissfully unaware of the negative impact that they have on those around them, and others seem to derive satisfaction from creating chaos and pushing other people’s buttons. Let’s take a look at some persons you should avoid in life.
1. A person who says,“ do you know who I am”. That person is nobody ,
2. Wimpy men or women who complain and turn everybody off. Such delicate people are a big “NO”. Make sure everybody in your boat is rowing and not drilling holes . Surround yourself with people who are growth oriented.
3. A man who changes his principles based on who or what he’s dealing with, that man can’t be trusted. Love-bombingis real and toxic. There’s no reason someone who just met you should be telling you that you are so amazing, they want to be with you forever and they love you, when they know nothing about you . It’s not genuine. Let them off.
5. If you keep chasing emotionally unreliable people, you have to question whether or not you’re emotionally available.
6. If you have a big hypocrite in your life, just know that you are living in a way that is UNFAIR to you. Distance yourself from such person.
7. When you have someone breathing down your self esteem, life eventually feels completely tainted . When they are gone, you will be lighter. Live your life by your own terms . Don’t allow people to dictate to you what to do and what not to . At the end it’s your life and you gotta live with it . Delete them.
8. If some people act like they are okay with losing you, let them lose you . Some stay. Some leave . That’s life.
Credit: Sir John Da Mawaki