The West African Examination Council WAEC has extended the 2021 May/June GBCE/ABCE registration until April 20, 2021.
The May/June GBCE/ABCE registration per earlier directives by WAEC was scheduled to end on March 31, 2021 however, WAEC on Tuesday announced that the registration will continue until the close of day on April 20th.
The move is aimed at offering more students the chance to private candidates (candidates attending schools that prepare them for the exams) and candidates who study towards the exam, register, and take the exam scheduled for 6th September-11th October 2021.
The May/June GBCE/ABCE registration officially began on February 1, 2021, will end Wednesday, March 31, 2021, nationwide. But WAEC Tuesday announced the registration deadline has been extended to 20th April.
The 2021 General Business Certificate Examinations for School and Private Candidates according to a blog post sighted by Educationweb.com.gh will start on Monday, 6th September and end on Thursday, 7th October 2021.
“The Advance Business Certificate Examinations (ABCE) for School and Private Candidates will also commence on Monday, 6th September and end on Monday, 11th October 2021,” the Examinations Council added in the post.
How to register for the May/June GBCE/ABCE
1. Using a computer or laptop visit the GBCE/ABCE registration website
2. Select “link to ABCE” or “link to GBCE” depending on which of the examinations you are interested in.
3. All New/Fresh students must create a profile by providing the required data under the ‘Fresh Registration Section’.
4. Fill in your personal information accurately.
5. Choose the correct region and centre where you intend to write the examination.
6. Scan and upload your passport picture with a white background and your signature (signed in blue or black ink).
7. Select the subject(s) you intend to write.
8. Click on submit only when you are sure of the correctness of your data.
9. If after submission you wish to amend your data, click on Start Registration Here and select Existing Candidate’s Section. After the amendment, click on submit.
10. Print your fee slip and take it to banks like (Ecobank, Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank, Bank of Africa, Access Bank, Consolidated Bank of Ghana).
Post Publications || Join us on Whatsapp || Post Disclaimer
SEND A STORY: Do you have a story for us or need a promotion/advertisement? Submit them via our email [email protected]
DOWNLOAD OUR>>> MOBILE APP
JOIN OUR EDUCATION NEW GROUPS (WHATSAPP)
Join one of our Whatsapp/Telegram Groups for current Ghana Education Service News Updates:
JOIN ONLY ONE... THANKS
TELEGRAM PAGE >>> [JOIN]
Group 1 >>New Group> [JOIN]
Group 6 >>New Group> [JOIN]
Group 3 >>New Group> [JOIN]
TELEGRAM PAGE >>> [JOIN]
Only websites that give us a URL backlink can repost our content on their sites.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by GhanaEducation.Org and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.