The KNUST 2020/2021 Matriculation Ceremony comes off on Tuesday, 9th February 2021. In light of the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic, the ceremony will be virtual.
The programme starts at 10:00am and all First Years are mandated to participate in the ceremony via this link: (HERE!)
Instructions on KNUST 2020/2021 Matriculation Ceremony Oath taking procedure
- The Matriculation Oath will be administered by the Registrar via live streaming at exactly 10:00am.
- All First Years are mandated to participate in the ceremony via this link: (HERE!)
- A link shall be provided in the description box under the live streaming.
- Using the link in (step 3) Matriculants are mandated to submit the Matriculation Oath by login in with their Username and Password.
- Each Matriculant is required to tick the box provided at the end of the Matriculation Oath and click on submit to indicate acceptance of the terms of the Oath.
- This link in (step 3) shall be available to submit the Matriculation Oath for only two (2) hours after the end of the live streaming.
The signing of Matriculation Register
Matriculation Registers will be provided at the College, and Matriculants would have to sign the Register after the ceremony in their respective Colleges. In compliance with the protocol on social distancing, a schedule for signing the Registers will be provided by the Colleges.