The University of Ghana is introducing new scholarship schemes to increase the number of students beneficiaries.
The Student Finance Aid office responsible for this initiative made this intervention public in a news release that it is going to award winners of the SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship
According to the statement, the office will unveil new scholarship packages for students in the university’
As a result of this , an invitation is hereby served to the university community to a Scholarship Awards Ceremony being organized by SFAO
The event is scheduled to award beneficiaries on the UG Sponsorship and SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Scheme for the 2023/2024 academic year.
‘‘Newly established scholarships for the academic year would be introduced” it statement reads
The event is scheduled as follows:
Date: Wednesday, November 29, 2023
Time: 1:30 pm
Venue: Great Hall
Students and beneficiaries are to be seated by 1:00 pm (University of Ghana Introduce Scholarship)
If it is your desire to be on the SFAO scholarship, then there isn’t any reason to skip this programme.
Read the eligibility criteria and complete the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
You must be eligibility with the criteria and the Online application Form with the required essays. In addition, applicants are required to PRINT OUT A HARDCOPY of the PREVIEW of the COMPLETED ONLINE FORM with all the Relevant Supporting Documentation and submit it to the Students Financial Aid Office on or before the deadline.
- Include a copy of your Admission letter,
- Proof of registration,
- Academic records (WASSCE grades/ Transcripts),
- Letters of recommendation,
- Birth Certificates of siblings,
- Supporting need documents and,
- Any other documents that you believe will assist in the processing of your application.
You are eligible to apply if you:
1. Are a Regular student of the University of Ghana
2. Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
3. Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
4. Obtained an aggregate of 20 or better at the WASSCE and a continuing student with CGPA of 2.5 or better.
FINANCIAL AID FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- If you are applying for UG Sponsorship for the first time or was unsuccessful with your previous application, please select ‘New Application Submission‘ under Application Type on the online form.
- If you have previously been awarded UG Sponsorship 2022/2023 or an earlier one from SFAO, then please use select ‘Renewal of Application’ under Application Type on the online form.
- The form can be downloaded Here
• Applicants who do not submit hardcopies to SFAO would be disqualified.
If you have any questions about University of Ghana Introduce Scholarship you may call the Students Financial Aid Office on 0302-945312/0303-965240/0205-186904/ 0206804077 or send an email to [email protected]. You may also walk in during working hours to make enquiries.