The finest universities in Ghana where you can pursue an LLB (Bachelor of Law) program are examined in this article.
How Do you Become a Lawyer in Ghana?
first degree from an accredited institution is required in Ghana before applying for either a six-year full-time law program or an LLB (Bachelor of law).
Which Degree can I use to Study Law in Ghana?
12 Top Universities Offering Law Degrees in Ghana
- University of Ghana School of Law
- GIMPA School of Law
- University of Cape UCC School of Law
- Wisconsin International School of Law
- Zenith University School of Law
- Ghana Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
- KNUST School of Law
- Lancaster University Ghana School of Law
- UPSA School of Law
- Kings University College School of Law
- Mountcrest University School of Law
- Central University School of Law
What are the Entry Requirements for First Degree Holders Who want to Study Law in Ghana?
Documents you need to have to apply for an LLB program in Ghana
- One (1) copy of original certificate validated by the University awarding the degree.
- In your own words, please give a sincere assessment of who you are as a person, including the qualities that you believe to be your strengths and shortcomings in the order that matters most to you. You must sign the written self-evaluation using your standard signature.
- Application Confirmation Letter
- One (1) copy of academic transcripts
- Three (3) Academic Referee reports
BOOKMARK GHANAEDUCATION.ORG FOR MORE!