WAEC has officially opened the online 2022 Private BECE registration portal open for all candidates who intend to resit the examination. According to WAEC, the registration starts on 10th May and ends on 18th June 2022. The examination is also for FIRST TIMERS who are not in regular school but would want to acquire the BECE certificate.
When will Private BECE 2022 be written?
The examination will start on 17th October and end on 21st October 2022. Thus WAEC will organize one examination for both school and privaye candidates this year.
How to register for the 2022 Private BECE.
Registration for the examination is both biometric and online for candidates. Candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafés to commence registration. Candidates may subsequently continue the registration process on their own after the capture of
Candidates will be required to pay the following fees to register
Candidates registering for 4 subjects or more subjects … GH¢119.48
Candidates registering for 3 subjects pay a total of GH¢109.03
Candidates registering for 2 subjects will pay an amount of GH¢ 99.46
Candidates registering for 1 subject will pay GH¢ 88.14 for the single subject
2. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR 2022 BECE PRIVATE CANDIDATES
(1) Open the registration website www.waecgh.org.
(2) Select link to BECE (PC).
(3) Click on START REGISTRATION HERE.
(4) RE-SITTERS- provide index number for last sitting and continue.
(5) FIRST-TIMERS- provide your date of birth and continue.
(6) Fill in the required security data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
(7) Fill in your personal information.
(8) Upload your image (recent passport-sized photograph with a white background) and your signature (written in blue or black ink).
(9) Select the subject(s) you intend to write.
(10) Print your Declaration Form for endorsement by your parent/guardian and submit same to the WAEC office in your region.
(11) Print your voucher and send to any of the banks listed in item 19.
(12) Pay the appropriate fees at the designated banks.
(13) Select your Region and then Centre (where you wish to take the examination).
(14) Use your PIN/Invoice Number to access your Index Number and Admission Notice from
25th May, 2022.
NOTE THAT YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT VALID TILL YOU PAY THE REQUISITE
FIRST TIMERS: This consists of persons who are not in regular school but would want to
acquire the BECE certificate.
Resources needed by Private BECE candidates for the 2022 Registration
|Welcome to the WAEC Online Registration for BECE (PRIVATE) website. Below is a list of steps that you will go through to complete this registration. Go through these steps carefully, making sure you have the necessary information required before you proceed.|
|1. MANUAL FOR BECE (PRIVATE) 2022: Click here to download a copy of the Manual for Registration for the 2022 BECE (PRIVATE).|
3. SPECIAL NEED FORM: Click here to download a copy of the special need form
4. Click here to download scheme of Examination 2022
5. DECLARATION FORM Click here to download a copy of the Declaration Form
6. STRUCTURE AND SCHEME OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE FOR BECE EXAMINATION Click here to download a copy of BECE Examination English Language STructure & Scheme
The WAEC 2022 BECE Timetable
Monday, 17th October 2022
|020/2||Social Studies 2(Essay)||1 hour||9.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m.|
|020/1||Social Studies 1 (Objective)||45 minutes||10.00 a.m. – 10.45 a.m.|
|070/2||Information and Communication Technology 2(Essay)||1 hour||1.00 p.m. – 2.00 p.m.|
|070/1||Information and Communication Technology 1(Objective)||45 minutes||2.00 p.m. – 2.45 p.m.|
Tuesday, 18th October 2022
|03o/2||Mathematics 2 (Essay)||1 hour 15 minutes||9.00 a.m. – 10.15 a.m.|
|03o/1||Mathematics 1(Objective)||45 minutes||10.15 a.m. – 11.00 a.m.|
|053/2-055/2||Basic Design and Technology 2(Essay)||1 hour 15 minutes||1.00 p.m. – 2.15 p.m.|
|053/1-055/1||Basic Design and Technology 1 (Objective)||40 minutes||2.15 p.m. – 2.55 p.m.|
Wednesday, 19th October 2022
|001/2||English Language 2 (Essay)||1 hour||9.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m.|
|001/1||English Language 1(Objective)||1 hour||10.00 a.m. – 11.00 a.m.|
|022/2||Religious and Moral Education 2(Essay)||1 hour||1.00 p.m. – 2.00 p.m.|
|022/1||Religious and Moral Education 1(Objective)||45 minutes||2.00 p.m. – 2.45 p.m.|
Thursday, 20th October 2022
|033/2||Integrated Science 2 (Essay)||1 hour||9.00 a.m.||–||10.00 a.m.|
|033/1||Integrated Science 1 (Objective)||45 minutes||10.00 a.m.||–||10.45 a.m.|
|003/2 – 0013/2||Ghanaian Language and Culture 2 (Essay)||45 minutes||1.00 p.m.||–||1.45 p.m.|
|003/1-0013/1||Ghanaian Language and Culture 1 (Objective)||1 hour||1.45 p.m.||–||2.45 p.m.|
|Friday, 121st October 2022||002/2||French 2 (Essay)||1 hour 15 minutes||9.00 a.m.||–||10.15 a.m.|
|45 minutes||10.15 a.m.||–||11.00 a.m.|