The 2023 NOV/DEC Examination is scheduled to commerce from 27th October 2023 to 20th December 2023. The timetable for the scheduled exams is available on the registration interface.
Here’s how to manually register for the 2023 NOV/DEC;
NB: All candidates are allowed to select centers after payment.
1. Visit waecgh.org
2. Select WASSCE (Private Candidates)
3. Click on START REGISTRATION HERE
4. Proceed to fill in the security details correctly.
5. Make sure to also fill in your personal details in the right format
6. Upload your picture and signature
7. Select the number of subject(s) you desire to register
8. Print the invoice and take it to the banks that will be listed below to make payment.
9. Make sure you pay the right amount of fees at the bank.
10. After payment, select the center you desire
11. After that you will see an invoice number to access your Index number and admission notice as well from the second week in October.
Dates for submission of entries
For registration and payment – 11th May to 27th July 2023
Payment for normal registration only – 28th July to 31st July 2023
Price Per Subject For Registration
There are 8 subjects to be written and these are the breakdown for each price;
1 subject – 582.94 Cedis
2 subjects – 607.58 Cedis
3 subjects – 632.25 Cedis
4 subjects – 672.56 Cedis
5 subjects – 708.42 Cedis
6 or more subjects – 742.33 Cedis
Fees For Oral/Practical/Project Work
Candidates are mandated to make extra payment if and only if they offer any of these
ICT Practical Test – 70.00 Cedis per subject
Orals (English, Arabic and French) – 60.00 Cedis per subject
List Of Banks To Make Payment
Candidate are urged to pay their registration fees to any of the designated banks below;
1. Consolidate Bank (GH) Limited
2. Access Bank
3. Ecobank (GH) Limited
4. Prudential Bank (GH) Limited
5. Bank of Africa (GH) Limited
6. Agriculture Development Bank (ADB)
7. Zenith Bank (GH) Limited
8. United Bank of Africa (UBA)
We urge all private candidates to take note of the above steps very well and make payments at the listed banks and not to fall prey to any scam.