Education Grant – City University of London 2023 is aimed at supporting undergraduate students in financial hardship.
About City University London
City, University of London (formerly known as City University London until 2016 and commonly called City) is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom.
It was founded in 1894 as the Northampton Institute and became a university when The City University, London was created by royal charter in 1966.
The Inns of Court School of Law, which merged with City in 2001, was established in 1852, making it the former City University’s oldest constituent part.
Benefits of City University Of London Entrepreneurs
- Ordinarily resident in England
- New full-time entrant to City starting your first year in 2023/24
- Not already been awarded a degree
- Household income of zero as assessed by Student Finance England (SEF) by 31 October 2023.
How to Apply
- Apply for Student Finance through Student Finance England (SFE)
- Provide your household income to Student Finance England
- Both you and your sponsors/parents/partner/guardians must give consent to share your household income with City, University of London. Your consent must be activated on your Student Finance England account before/on 31 October 2023. For any queries on giving your consent please contact Student Finance England directly on 0300 100 0607.