Ghana Education News| have you ever asked yourself how school destroys children’s talents and makes them failures?
It is heartbreaking to see how contemporary schooling ruins children’s abilities and cripples their spirits. Ninety percent of today’s pupils will be infected. Our community is under the influence of the matrix and is unable to comprehend simple realities. The educational system is completely out of date.
In spite of the school’s inferno, the teachers show strength and love to the students, teaching them and motivating them for future actions in the process.
There are just too many sad individuals in the world. If a mineral water facility dropped 9 out of 10 bottles of filthy water, it would have spent a lengthy period in prison. Every year, thousands of schools “create” people who will never be realized, will live in poverty and will be lonely. What is causing this?
The origins of today’s wickedness may be traced back to the past. A modern school was established 200 years ago. This institution served certain demands of the industrial period when output in England was growing and new factories and banks were springing up. Millions of stupid and obedient performers were required to serve them. Then, contrary to popular belief, the child’s nature, evolution, was produced.
We all know how much children like playing games. So, learning becomes 10 times simpler than sitting at a desk and studying. Children are full of life and vitality. They like giggling, running, and hopping about. When a youngster expresses emotion, joy, or interest, the school penalizes him. A person’s physical and intellectual growth cannot be measured. Children are deprived of their own opinions through pedagogy, which is meant to eliminate individuality, personality, and personal viewpoint.
A careful look at our school system reveals that politicians and education leaders are interested in the legacy they leave behind and not the overall benefit society gains while they are in power and have left the scene.
Most policies only come to waste time, resources and use learners as guinea pigs to experiment. The grading system is equally bad and based on the wrong value system.
As if these lows are not enough, the education system is made to value certificates and dry knowledge rather than applicable skills, creativity, and problem-solving ability.
This is a clear indication that our academic system is archaic and English, Maths, Science remains the most important subjects when other countries are teaching IT with well resourced IT centers, coding, robotics, and many practical based courses right from preschool.
We are still singing the rhymes, dancing, and turning our lessons into music classes by the second. School destroys children’s talents and this is still going on. Just take sports as an example; nearly no public school for instance is developing the talents of the athletes, footballers, and the like not to even talk about students with artistic talents who are discouraged to stop drawing and solve mathematics.
How school destroys children’s talents, makes them failures – Here are some of the reasons why school is bad for you.
Modern science shows that children learn effectively, well this is
- The school tries everything it can to instill in pupils a dread of making errors. Punishment for incorrect responses results in a low grade. These dissatisfied people will be reluctant to explore and make errors in the future.
- In the tests, there are just two options: correct or incorrect. As a result, youngsters perceive the world to be flat. In reality, many jobs may be accomplished in hundreds of different ways.
- Children do not have the luxury of contemplation. The current educational system is set up in such a way that the youngster is continually doing pointless labour. Previously, when philosophy was at its peak, the instructor offered a job on the riverbank in exchange for time to ponder. Students might debate for days and think about it. The only way to improve one’s intellect is to contemplate quietly.
- Today’s education system suffocates one of our most primal instincts: the need for knowledge. Leonardo da Vinci did not attend school. Only because of this was he able to cultivate and sustain his hunger for knowledge. He has produced brilliant discoveries while staying a student throughout his life. His innovations outlived him by 500 years. After receiving their degrees, the majority of students stop studying. They despise the procedure and stay spiritually handicapped as a result.
- All of the knowledge taught in school that involves aggression against people and humiliation can be summed up in 5 stick points. The globe is expanding at a rapid pace, and knowledge ages quickly and becomes obsolete. It is only worthwhile to learn to learn, which is not taught in schools.
Flexibility, adaptability, and rationality are all lacking in current schools. Even the greatest and most committed instructors feel powerless in such a situation. Can anything be done? Is there any hope for the future? There is an opposition between the people and the matrix; between the consciousness and the soullessness; and between the mind and the gear wheels of a broken machine. Every effort is worth it when we’re talking about our children’s future. But let’s not stop there. You should offer your child the opportunity to study at home if you have the chance. Those who criticize school education do not condemn anybody – not even the outliers, the soul pedagogues.
In spite of the school’s inferno, the teachers show strength and love to the students, teaching them and motivating them for future actions in the process. However, they are the exceptions.