The IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Program (MSCFP) seeks to inspire and support young women to pursue a career in the nuclear field.
To that end, the MSCFP provides scholarships to selected students studying towards a master’s degree in nuclear-related subjects as well as internship opportunities facilitated by IAEA.
The program supports young women studying in nuclear related fields relevant to the IAEA’s work to advance the safe, secure and peaceful uses of nuclear science and technology such as nuclear engineering, nuclear physics and chemistry, nuclear medicine, isotopic techniques, radiation biology, nuclear safety, nuclear security, non-proliferation and nuclear law.
About International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
Benefits of IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Program
- The students are awarded up to €20,000 for tuition costs and
- Up to €20,000 for living costs for the master’s program.
Requirements for IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Program 2023
- Female candidates
- Accepted by or enrolled in an accredited university in master’s program in a nuclear related field.
- Preference will be given to applicants with above average academic credentials (75% or above or GPA > 3.0 out of 4.0).
Applications are assessed by the IAEA MSCFP Technical Selection Committee against MSCFP selection criteria including the applicant’s entry requirements, educational background and prior achievements, motivation and impact of the fellowship on the applicant’s career goals and commitment to public service.
Consideration is given to geographic, field of study and linguistic diversity.
Documents Required for Application
- Copy of the Passport/National ID
- Official acceptance/admission letter from university into the master’s program indicating the nuclear related field of study and duration of the program
- Statement of tuition fees/confirmation of tuition costs
How to Apply
Click Here to apply!
Application Deadline for IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Program 2023
September 30, 2023.
ALSO READ: AWS Build Accelerator Program 2023