Have you wondered how bloggers and top media houses post their new and updated content from their websites to Telegram?
In this tutorial, we share the basic skills and procedures to help you set up in under 5 minutes.
Once you set the Autopost Published from WordPress site to Telegram, you need not manually share your posts in your Telegram Channels or Groups. That means the stress is over.
Autopost Published from WordPress to Telegram like a pro by following the procedures outlined
The first thing you need to do is to create a Bot.
How to Create a Telegram Bot
- Create a Bot command to @BotFather or search for @BotFather in the bot search bar and click to open.
- On the page that opens, type and send
- Choose a bot name for example PostDoctor
- The system will require you to choose a username. Using your bot name type a username in this format PostDoctor_bot
- After completing the steps @BotFather will provide you the Bot Token in a message.
- Copy the token and paste it into the Bot Token field below. For ease, use Telegram Desktop
- Go to your WordPress plugin section at the back end and click on add new
- Search for the plugin WP Telegram WP Telegram (Auto Post and Notifications)
- After installing and activating, refresh your page and look for the WP Telegramjust below the settings and click to open
- Copy and past your telegram token in the token space and click Test Token…If you see a piece of Green Text information, you are good to go
- Type the name of the group or channel you own for which you will use the Bot to post automatically. Normally when you carry out step 10, it will pull the name into the interface. Now click save.
- Go to Post to telegram page and activate the button – It turns blue.
- Carry out the remaining basic settings
- Add your bot to the group and make the bot an admin of the Telegram group or channel.
Autopost Published from WordPress to Telegram
When you are through with the settings, each time you publish a post, it will be shared in your telegram group.
Post Publications || Join us on Whatsapp || Post Disclaimer
SEND A STORY: Do you have a story for us or need a promotion/advertisement? Submit them via our email [email protected]
DOWNLOAD OUR>>> MOBILE APP
JOIN OUR EDUCATION NEW GROUPS (WHATSAPP)
Join one of our Whatsapp/Telegram Groups for current Ghana Education Service News Updates:
JOIN ONLY ONE... THANKS
TELEGRAM PAGE >>> [JOIN]
Group 1 >>New Group> [JOIN]
Group 6 >>New Group> [JOIN]
Group 3 >>New Group> [JOIN]
TELEGRAM PAGE >>> [JOIN]
Only websites that give us a URL backlink can repost our content on their sites.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by GhanaEducation.Org and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.