The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program will annually identify a group of 100 high-achieving students from around the world with demonstrated leadership and civic commitment to receive full funding to pursue a wide-ranging graduate education at Stanford, with the goal of developing a new generation of global leaders.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars is the largest fully endowed scholars program in the world.
About Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
Knight-Hennessy Scholars is a magnet for talent. We curate a multidisciplinary community of scholars, offer a platform for purposeful leadership development, and empower you to effect large-scale positive impact in the world.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program cultivates a diverse, multidisciplinary community of emerging leaders from around the world and guides them to collaborate, innovate, and communicate as they prepare to address the complex challenges facing society.
Benefits of Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- Full funding includes tuition, stipend, graduate program and related academic expenses, with additional financial support available.
- Pursue any graduate degree at Stanford, from PhDs in arts, education, engineering, humanities, or social sciences to professional degrees in business, law, or medicine.
- Build skills in leadership and communication that will empower you to work across disciplines and to scale creative solutions for complex challenges.
Requirements for Knight-Hennessy Scholarship 2024 – Stanford University
- The organizers encourage applications to Knight-Hennessy Scholars from citizens of all countries. That’s natural since we expect Knight-Hennessy Scholars to have global impact.
- Did you earn a degree at an institution outside the U.S.? To be eligible for graduate study, you must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing.
- You are eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you are applying to enroll in any full-time graduate degree program at Stanford (for example, but not limited to, DFA, Eng, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, or PhD) or if you plan on pursuing one of Stanford’s many joint- and dual- graduate degree options (for example, but not limited to, MD+PhD, JD+MA, MBA+MS).
- Also, if you earned your bachelor’s degree in 2014 or later, you are eligible to apply (2012 or later for US Military).
- First-step mental sharpness
- Seeks out knowledge and new experiences
- Full of original ideas
- Makes sense of ambiguous situations
- Can hold a contrarian or dissenting point of view
- Ambitious, in the best sense of the word
- Driven to improve self
- Willing to take risks
- Persists and bounces back from adversity
- Personally humble and kind
- Respects differences
- Concerned for and helpful to others
- Low ego
How to Apply
Important Notes: Please note that We highly recommend that you apply using a current version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Application Deadline for Knight-Hennessy Scholarship 2024 – Stanford University
October 11, 2023.
ALSO READ: AGCAE PhD and Masters Scholarships 2024