Nurses and Midwives are to renew their PIN/AIN renewal by March 31. This requires that they make the payment online or via mobile money payment platforms.
In this article, we share how such a payment can be made by nurses, midwives using momo.
Once the payment is successful, the applicant who renews his or her PIN/AIN will qualify to use the pin for the next five years according to the NMC.
The PIN/AIN card will now last for 5 years and will be renewed online by 31st January each year.
How to renew nurses, midwives PIN/AIN card
Step 1. Create an Account
A. Tap create an account and enter your full name, registration number, PIN/AIN and the following;
- Email address and
- phone number.
Follow the instruction to complete the account creation. Tap the welcome banner to access the member exclusive features.
Step 2. Upload your CPD documents
A. Tap CPD docs
- Tap upload file
- Tap allow giving the application access to your storage device
- Browse to locate relevant CPD document on your phone, select the file and tap upload
- Tap the file name to view it or tap the delete icon to delete it
Step 3 a. Mae payement via MoMo
A. Tap payment
- Select PIN/AIN renewal from the list of services
- Review payment summary and tap pay
- Select pay with Mobile
- Provide details including Mobile network and Mobile Number
- Tap pay to approve fees deduction and complete the payment process
Step 3 b. Make payement using card
A. Tap payment
- Select pay with Card
- Provide details including Card Number, Card Holder Name, Card expiry date, Card Verification Value (CVV number)
- Tap pay to approve fees deduction and complete the payment process.
Note: After successfully completing the payment process, you will receive an SMS acknowledgement receipt of payment. Visit any of the Council’s regional offices to collect your PIN/AIN card which is valid for 5 years.