The scholarships will enable highly motivated students from developing countries gain skills and knowledge to make an immense impact on issues bordering on their professional lives.
Applicants are therefore encouraged to make good use of the opportunity and obtain a world-class training from one of the best universities in Ireland.
Benefits of University College Cork Masters Scholarship for Developing Countries 2023
Requirements for University College Cork Masters Scholarship for Developing Countries 2023
- Applicants must first be offered admission to study a master’s degree course by applying via the PAC portal.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized university with good grades.
- Applicants that are non-native speakers of the English language must meet the approved English language requirements.
- Applicants must meet the required entry academic grade, equivalent to Irish requirements.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potential.
How to Apply for University College Cork Masters Scholarships
- Evidence that they have applied online;
- A motivational statement (max. 300 words) stating their suitability to be considered for the scholarship.