Pinnacle College, Ghana’s fastest-growing private tertiary institution, is admitting new students into Diploma and Advance Diploma in Journalism and Media studies programmes.
Pinnacle College is an accredited tertiary institution and remains the preferred destination for professional and academic programmes for Ghanaians and foreign students from over 10 Africa countries.
Admission into Diploma in Journalism with practical training
Are you dreaming of becoming a world-class journalist and build an enviable career in the media landscape as a journalist, Senior production officer, enter into executive or management roles or become a specialist in sectors of journalism or become a sought-after media studies professional?
Pinnacle College’s Journalism and Media programme is the world-class international training and professional programme you need to build that career in the media industry.
Apart from the quality tuition provided by the experienced lecturers and some of Ghana’s finest media practitioners, students also engage in practical lessons and tutorials in the school’s state-of-the-art ultra-modern Pinnacle Media Studio.
Students use the school’s online radio and app to practice and convert theory to practice in live radio and TV programmes.
The practical lessons on TV and radio provided via the school’s online radio and TV stations, prepare graduates for the job market.
Students upon completion of their programmes sit for Institute of Commercial Management (ICM) UK examinations.
The school’s pass rate in all programmes including the media and journalism courses is over 95%.
Students become holistic brands with quality tuition and on-the-job training for the job market.
Upon successful completion of the programme, Pinnacle College ensures its graduates embark on the National Service. This adds to the experience of graduates and makes them ready for the job market.
Pinnacle College is an accredited tertiary institution and remains the preferred destination for professionals and academic programmes for Ghanaians and foreign students from over 10 African countries.
Admission into Diploma in Journalism with practical training – Courses and Levels
1. Diploma in Journalism & Media Studies
Diploma in Journalism, providing a detailed understanding of key areas in modern journalism and media studies. The courses for the level are.
- Broadcast Journalism
- Newspaper Reporting
- Freelance & Feature Writing
- Media Law & Ethics
Advance Diploma in Journalism & Media Studies
The Advanced Diploma builds on the professional and practical knowledge gained through the individual units within the Diploma in Journalism & Media Studies. The courses for the level are.
- Convergent Journalism
- Electronic Media Management
- Investigative Reporting
- Managing In The Media
- Programming For TV, Radio & The Internet
Program Objectives and Benefits For Diploma in Journalism & Media Studies
The Diploma aims to provide students with:
- An understanding of the role of the different media in modern society
- A thorough grounding in the role of the journalist
- Knowledge of specific media roles and skills
- The skills to research, write and present an effective copy
- Skills in presenting publications for the market place
- An awareness of the legal environment in which the media operates.
- Practical training and practice
- Access to National service upon completion of the level and attachment
- Admission into level 200 of any public tertiary institution
Program Objectives and Benefits For Advance Diploma in Journalism & Media Studies
- The ICM Advanced Diploma in Journalism is suitable for securing top jobs and working with media house upon completion of professional training.
- Admission into level 300 of any public tertiary institution
- Increase and broaden their employment opportunities within the industries.
- Provide them with an extensive theoretical and practical knowledge base on which to build their careers and enable them to progress to higher levels of the media and journalism industries.
- Increase and broaden their understanding of contemporary multi-platform journalism skills, and their awareness of the emerging digital media landscape and the new opportunities which are becoming available.
- Practical training and practice.
- National service and attachment.
- The ICM Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Journalism also suitable for securing top jobs and working with a media house upon completion of professional training.
Who qualifies to enroll for Admission into Diploma in Journalism with practical training?
- WASSCE Holders up to D7 are considered for admission.
- Adults who are 25 years and above.
- HND, DIPLOMA, and DEGREE holders who want to build a career in journalism.
- Other qualifications
How to Apply for Admission:
Visit the school located at Aketeyman -Achimota or Call (233) 0244 233 745
Visit the school’s website at https://www.pc.edu.gh/
Post Publications || Join us on Whatsapp || Post Disclaimer
SEND A STORY: Do you have a story for us or need a promotion/advertisement? Submit them via our email [email protected]
DOWNLOAD OUR>>> MOBILE APP
JOIN OUR EDUCATION NEW GROUPS (WHATSAPP)
Join one of our Whatsapp/Telegram Groups for current Ghana Education Service News Updates:
JOIN ONLY ONE... THANKS
TELEGRAM PAGE >>> [JOIN]
Group 1 >>New Group> [JOIN]
Group 6 >>New Group> [JOIN]
Group 3 >>New Group> [JOIN]
TELEGRAM PAGE >>> [JOIN]
Only websites that give us a URL backlink can repost our content on their sites.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by GhanaEducation.Org and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.