The West African Examinations Council has opened the examiners portal for 2023 WASSCE and BECE.
This year’s portal is opened for examiners who can mark some specified subjects such as Geography, Mathematics(Core), I.C.T, Social Studies, Principles of Cost Accounting and Graphic Design.
HOW TO APPLY
For Registration process to be complete, applicant needs to make sure all the follwoing process have been completed
- Sign Up: fill the sign up form with the required information and a password will generated for applicant to sign in. All fields are required for this process
- Sign In: Applicant needs to sign in with the password recieved via text message or Email.
- Complete Registration: Complete the registration process by filling the form as displayed. The registration form has been organised in
- Personal Profile is a required area
- Educational Qualification is a required area
- Teaching/Working Experience is a required area
- Examining Experience is not a required area but a plus for applicant
- Bio Data: This requires a passport picture of the applicant and a scanned copy of an introductory letter from your referee
- Use the Next and previous buttons to navigate through the reqistration process as required
- Agree to the terms and conditions and preview application to confirm all information provided is correct before submitting the application
- Apply to Mark: This is where the applicant request to mark a specific subject by selecting the exam type, the subject and the preference. It is at this piont that an applicant have applied to mark.
- Possess a minimum of first degree or its equivalent in a field related to the subject he/she wishes to examine;
- Have a minimum of two years post- teaching experience.
- Possess thorough knowledge of the subject he/she wishes to examine
- Complete the prescribed application form.
- He/She must be a person of high integrity, therefore there must be an attestation to his/her character from the current employer