WAEC 2021 late Nov/Dec registration for private candidates has started according to the West African Examinations Council announced. The council announced on Tuesday that the late November/December registration for candidates who were unable to register for the WASSCE for Private Candidates during the regular registration period has commenced.
WAEC 2021 late Nov/Dec registration for private candidates updated details
Ghanaeducation.org spotted WAEC in a blog article in which the examining body indicated that the late WASSCE for Private Candidates registration period, which began on August 10, 2021, would close on September 3, 2021, with no postponement of the closing date.
The late registration allows candidates who were unable to register before the usual registration deadline but desire to sit for the examinations to do so before the exams begin later this year.
“The late registration is to give applicants who wish to sit for the exams but could not register before the normal registration deadline the opportunity to do so before the start of the examination later this year,” it stated.
The WAEC has announced that this year’s WASSCE for Private Candidates, widely known as Nov/Dec, would begin on Monday, November 1, 2021, and conclude on Wednesday, December 22, 2021. This late Nov/Dec registration for 2021 potential candidates is the second and last window of opportunity for intetested candidates.
2021 WASSCE for Private Candidates registration process
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) requires Nov/Dec applicants or candidates to take their fingerprints at approved internet cafés in order to begin registering.
2. Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
3. Fill in your personal information.
4. Upload your picture. (See 10 for details)
5. Upload your signature.
6. Fill in your personal information.
7. Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
8. Select the subject (s) you intend to write.
9. Print your voucher and send it to any of the banks
10. Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ONLINE.
11. You will use your Invoice Number to access your Index number and admission notice from mid-October, 2021.
Applicants have been advised to thoroughly study the whole registration handbook and to follow all of the criteria. WAEC has also warned applicants not to make payments to anyone other than approved banks.