These are the likely Geography questions for all 2023 WASSCE candidates. With about two months to begin the examinations, we urge all 2023 WASSCE candidates to master these well predicted Geography questions.
The 2023 WASSCE is scheduled to start from Monday 31st July 2023 to Tuesday 26th September 2023 for Ghanaian candidates only.
Answer all the questions below;
1. Identify and list five problems affecting industrial growth in developing countries.
b. Suggest five best measures that can promote the growth of these developing countries.
2. a. What is internal trade?
b. State five problems limiting internal trade in Ghana.
c. Identify four importance of internal trade in Ghana.
3. Enlighten five characteristics of rural settlements in Tropical Africa.
b. In what five ways does rural settlement depend on urban settlement?
4. a. Describe rail transportation in Tropical Africa under the following headings:
i) four advantages
ii) four problems affecting rail transportation
iii) one solution to each of the problems stated in (ii).
5. a. Draw a sketch map of Ghana
b. State four characteristics of rivers in Ghana.
c. Identify any four importance of rivers in Ghana.
6. a. What are highlands?
b. Highlight four disadvantages of highlands in Africa.
c. In what four ways are lowlands useful in Africa?
7. Draw a sketch map of Africa and on the map show and name;
a. Ahaggar (Hoggar) mountains
b. Latitude 23.5 degrees south of the equator.
8. List four members countries of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
b. State five objectives and aims of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
c. Highlight four major achievements of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
9. Explain ‘Irrigation’
a. What are some four challenges affecting irrigation agriculture along the Nile River Basin?
b. Suggest two solutions to the above challenges.
These questions are well analyzed, and tipped to drop in the 2023 WASSCE. We wish all 2023 Candidates the very best of luck.