Albert Einstein is considered to be one of the most wisest persons to ever lived on the surface of the planet. We will be looking at 30 of his top IQ Quotes
30 IQ Quotes Of Albert Einstein
1. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
2. We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
3. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
4. If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
5. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
6. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
7. Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.
8. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
9. I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
10. I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
11. Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.
12. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
13. We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
14. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
14. Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
15. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
16. Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
17. I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
18. I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
19. The only source of knowledge is experience.
20. You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.
21No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.
22. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
23. The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.
24. If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
25. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.
26. It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
27. It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
28. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
29. The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
30. Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
Albert Einstein is best known for developing the theory of relativity, he also made important contributions to quantum mechanics, and was thus a central figure in the revolutionary reshaping of the scientific understanding of nature that modern physics accomplished in the first decades of the twentieth century.