Checking 2021 BECE Results when WAEC releases the results in 2022 will require candidates and the general public to follow procedures.
As 2021 BECE candidates wait patiently for the release of the results of their examinations, it is important that they get know the procedure for checking the 2021 BECE results for School candidates. We advise that candidates do not rush into buying result checkers after reading this article.
How to Check 2021 BECE Results for School Candidates
To check your results when it is released by WAEC, follow the steps below
2. Type your student ID or Index Number for the 2021 BECE
3. Retype the student ID or Index Number to confirm it.
4. Clik on the next drop-down section and select Select examination type (BECE)
5. Enter examination year (E.g 2021)
6. Enter your serial number on your result checker
7. Enter your Pin on the result checker
8. Click on Submit button and wait a few minutes for a pop-up window to display your BECE for School results.