The 2023 BECE or school placement results are yet to be released by the Ghana Education Service. GES will post over 600,000 BECE graduates into Senior High Schools using the 2023 BECE results. Once the placement results have been released, you need to follow the steps below to check yours. Here is how to check your 2023 BECE Placement Results.
How to buy 2023 School Placement Checkers
- Go to this digital store – waec-results-and-school-placement
- Make payment
- Wait patiently for the placement checker to be sent via SMS alert.
How To Check 2023 BECE Placement Results
1. The first thing to do is to obtain the CSSPS Placement Checker
2. Visit https://cssps.gov.gh/
3. Enter your 10 digits index number to proceed. Example 0309066610 and introduce the year you took the exams. For 2023 BECE graduates, your index number will be followed by 23. Example 030906661023 (making it 12 numbers).
4. Enter your PIN and Serial number in the spaces provided.
5. Finally, check if everything is correct and click submit. Patiently wait for the results of the placement to pup up.
6. If you were successfully placed, print form out the school placement.
Note that, when so many people are trying to access their placement at the same time, the system may slow down or give error feedback. Just be patient and try again. Again, you will have to print at least two documents from the placement portal.
Now that you hall all the information, get ready to check the 2023 BECE school placements when they are released.
The Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) is an online portal designed for BECE graduates to access Senior High School (SHS) placement after their BECE results have been released by WAEC.
The CSSPS is done based on six subjects namely; English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science, Social Studies, and two additional best-performed subjects of a candidate.
Although there is no specific aggregate for school placement, the Ghana Education Service (GES) has over the year stated that candidates who had aggregate 9 in the English Language, or Mathematics will not qualify for placement.
The CSSPS policy guideline stated, candidates who obtained aggregate 9 in English Language or Mathematics which are the basic required subjects to qualify for placement, such candidate may not be placed by CSSPS.