Globally, PayPal is one of the best recognized gateway for payment worldwide. Do you want to create a PayPal account? Follow these steps to create a PayPal account.
PayPal is used by millions worldwide, used in transferring and receiving money. It is recognized as the best worldwide gateway for making payments.
Numerous businessmen and women use PayPal in receiving payments from clients.
PayPal – What Is It About?
PayPal Holding Inc. is the owner of PayPal, and it is a versatile online platform for payment. With the use of PayPal, one can send, receive, and make payments online.
There are numerous online payment platform, but PayPal stands out.
Is PayPal Available In Ghana?
Currently, no PayPal is not available in Ghana.
How Do I Then Create A PayPal Account In Ghana?
Follow these steps to create a PayPal account in Ghana.
1. First, head to the PayPal official website and sign up.
2. PayPal is blacklisted in Ghana, so you can opt to choose a different country at the moment.
3. Regarding the Sign-Up, you can either choose a ‘Personal Account’ or ‘Business Account’.
4. Enter your email address
5. Verify your email address after submitting it.
6. Make sure to use your valid name on your National Identity Card (ID).
7. To register as a ‘Business Account’, you need to enter your valid Business name.
8. Enter your phone number with the respective Postal code.
9. Choose your preferred currency. Recommended one is a US Dollar
10. Click submit.
How To Verify And Activate A PayPal Account
After following the steps above to create your PayPal account, proceed to the steps below to verify and activate it.
1. Visit the PayPal official website
2. Login to your account with the email you used in registering
3. Click on ‘Activate Account’ and you will be able to access your PayPal Account.
4. Find the verify button and tap to get verified.
5. Proceed to link your Visa or Master card.
6. Click ‘Save’
READ ALSO: Here are The Best Dating Apps for 2023