Good leadership at the teachers’ front is pivotal to ensuring the needs and problems that confront teachers are articulated and solved. A vote for Humphrey Nartey Acquah for Tema Metro Basic School Representative is a vote for forward-looking leadership.
The Ghana National Association of Teachers (GNAT) elections will be held on 28th May 2021
Humphrey Nartey Acquah holds the key to unlocking the fortunes of teachers in the Tema Metro Basic Schools as a representative of teachers
Who is Humphrey Nartey Acquah and why vote for him?
The Teacher First Agenda! Yes, We Can!
He is calling an end to discrimination and nepotism. He is a leader with the desire to lead and create equal opportunities for all members.
Having the interest of the entire teachers at heart is key to my tenure of leadership. In an up-close interaction with candidate Humphrey Nartey Acquah, he disclosed to Ghanaeducation.org that he was poised to deliver on an uncompromised objective that will foster the growth and happiness of all teachers in Tema Metro.
His top 7 reasons why you must vote for Humphrey Nartey Acquah
Below are some of the areas he intends to tackle to help bring back the joy that was never in the teaching field in basic schools.
1. Unite various local teacher fronts thereby making it vibrant.
2. Have a very loud interactive session with all teachers in all locals.
3. Reach out to members on their plights.
4. Help in shaping the issue of souvenirs which is of utmost importance to teachers.
5. Create an up to Date Metro Database thereby degenerating to the various locals. This will tend to get updates on teachers as to where to locate them and reach them.
6. Increase the membership strength by targeting private schools and members from other unions.
7. Bringing youthfulness on board.
Let’s stop waiting for the change we want and be the proponents of that change.
Let’s vote for the change we want.
Remember… Humphrey Nartey Acquah for the office of Tema Metro Basic School Representative of the Ghana National Association of Teachers (GNAT)