Are you a registered Obstetric nurse looking to move to the US permanently? Look no further as Skills Provision is hiring foreign registered obstetric nurses to the US.
Who Is A Registered Obstetric Nurse?
An Obstetric nurse is a registered and qualified nurse who helps pregnant women during labour and child birth.
Skills Provision – Who Are They?
Skills Provision is one of the best recruiting agency in the United States. They provide genuine, heart felt and fantastic working opportunities for foreign workers with great skills and experience as well. They also provide visa sponsorship and also takes care of the air tickets for qualified and accepted candidates.
What Is The Job About?
Position: Registered Obstetric Nurse
Field: Health care
Length: Full time
Country: United States (New Jersey or California)
Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Airplane tickets: Yes
State Licensing fee: Covered fully
Who Can Apply For This Role? – Requirements
Desired applicants are to make sure that they qualify for all the requirements below;
1. You should have not less than a year experience as an Obstetric nurse.
2. Have a Bsc. in Nursing
3. Applicants with 6 months experience can also apply (minimum)
4. Have a great attitude
5. Be a team person
6. Applicant should be passionate, loving and caring
7. Applicate should be in the level of Intermediate or Advanced
8. IELTS required (6.5 overall and 7 in speaking)
9. Be a good communicator
10. National Council Licensure Examination certified
Responsibilities and Roles
- Post-partum care
- Charting of documents
- Education of the patient
- Prenatal care
- Support during labour and delivery
- Monitoring pregnancy