Ten days from now, the May NTC examination for teachers will take place. It is important that we remind our candidates of the need to avoid the following mistakes.
1. Do not forget your required documents for the May NTC examination. Teachers can avoid this mistake by getting all these documents intact into a file and keeping the file safe ahead of the exam day.
The documents include
✅Your Registration Printout Containing your
✅Number of Courses Registered.
✅Valid ID Card or College or University Students ID
2. Avoid any attempt to get someone to write the examination for you. Impersonation is a serious examination crime.
Candidates for the May NTC examination are advised to continue to study with all the dedication it deserves to increase their chances of excelling in the examination.
Take note that centers will have a list containing your names and uploaded pictures. Never make a mistake by allowing someone to deceive you that he/she can write the examination at a fee.
MUST VISIT PAGES
- Licensure Examination Study Materials For Teachers, Qs&As for GTLE
- GTLE Online Test 2 – Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (Numeracy)
- GTLE Online Test 4 – (Essential skills)
- GTLE Online Test 3 – (Essential skills)
- GTLE Online Test 1 – Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (Numeracy)
You will be caught up red-handed and punished accordingly by the examination governing law of NTC
Post Publications || Join us on Whatsapp || Post Disclaimer
SEND A STORY: Do you have a story for us or need a promotion/advertisement? Submit them via our email [email protected]
DOWNLOAD OUR>>> MOBILE APP
JOIN OUR EDUCATION NEW GROUPS (WHATSAPP)
Join one of our Whatsapp/Telegram Groups for current Ghana Education Service News Updates:
JOIN ONLY ONE... THANKS
TELEGRAM PAGE >>> [JOIN]
Group 1 >>New Group> [JOIN]
Group 6 >>New Group> [JOIN]
Group 3 >>New Group> [JOIN]
TELEGRAM PAGE >>> [JOIN]
Only websites that give us a URL backlink can repost our content on their sites.
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by GhanaEducation.Org and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.