Ten days from now, the May NTC examination for teachers will take place. It is important that we remind our candidates of the need to avoid the following mistakes.
1. Do not forget your required documents for the May NTC examination. Teachers can avoid this mistake by getting all these documents intact into a file and keeping the file safe ahead of the exam day.
The documents include
✅Your Registration Printout Containing your
✅Number of Courses Registered.
✅Valid ID Card or College or University Students ID
2. Avoid any attempt to get someone to write the examination for you. Impersonation is a serious examination crime.
Candidates for the May NTC examination are advised to continue to study with all the dedication it deserves to increase their chances of excelling in the examination.
Take note that centers will have a list containing your names and uploaded pictures. Never make a mistake by allowing someone to deceive you that he/she can write the examination at a fee.
MUST VISIT PAGES
- Licensure Examination Study Materials For Teachers, Qs&As for GTLE
- GTLE Online Test 2 – Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (Numeracy)
- GTLE Online Test 4 – (Essential skills)
- GTLE Online Test 3 – (Essential skills)
- GTLE Online Test 1 – Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (Numeracy)
You will be caught up red-handed and punished accordingly by the examination governing law of NTC