Management of UEW has released the hard copy application forms for ITECPD Postgraduate Programmes for the new academic year. Such programmes are being run at the Institute For Teacher Education And Continuing Professional Development (Itecpd).
All prospective applicants of ITECPD postgraduate programmes are hereby informed that Hardcopy application forms for admission into our postgraduate programmes by Distance and Weekend will be on sale at the Seven (7) designated study centres across the country from Tuesday, 10th January to Monday, 30th January, 2023.
Prospective applicants are to note the following:
1. All applicants who completed the Online application forms will be contacted to indicate which of the designated study centres they wish to undertake the study programme, since they did not select any study centre during the online application.
2. Prospective Hardcopy applicants are to indicate their Study Centres, as well as, comply with additional instructions issued through only the Study Centre Coordinators.
3. The Institute reserve the right to vary the programme of choice of applicants in cases where the number of applicants does not meet the minimum threshold for mounting the programme.
3. Continuing Students will commence their 2nd Semester courses on 4th and 5th February, 2023
4. Fresh students’ orientation programme will be held (Online) on 11th – 12th February, 2023.
5. Fresh students will commence their studies on 18th and 19th February, 2023 at the various Study Centres.
The programmes available on offer for the 2022/23 academic year are:
- M.Ed. Institutional Mentorship and Supervision by Distance Mode
Duration: 1 Year (Two Semesters)
- M.Ed. Counselling Psychology by Distance Mode. Duration: 1 Year (Two Semesters)
- M.Ed. Educational Administration and Management by Distance Mode Duration: 1 Year (Two Semesters)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (PGDTLHE) by Weekend Mode – Available Only on Winneba Campus) .Duration: 1 Year (Two Semesters)
The Study Centres offering the M.Ed programmes by Distance Study are:
- Achimota St. John’s Grammar
- Ho Technical University Study Centre
- Kumasi Islamic Girls Study Centre
- Techiman Study Centre
- Tamale Study Centre
- Sekondi Study Centre
- Winneba Study Centre
Download the ITECPD Postgraduate forms here