Welcome to the University of Ghana Legon, where a world of knowledge and exploration awaits in the humanities and social sciences fields for the academic year 2023-2024.
In this blog post, we will delve into the diverse range of courses offered, including their respective cut-off points.
Join us as we uncover the exciting opportunities that the University of Ghana Legon provides for aspiring students in the humanities and social sciences disciplines.
UG Legon 2023/2024 Humanities & Social Sciences Cut-offs
- Bachelor of Laws (7)
- Bachelor of Arts (Business/Science/ Vocational Background) (12)
- Bachelor of Arts City Campus (24)
- BSc. Administration – Legon Campus 8(9)
- BSc. Administration – Legon Campus (Full-Fee Paying) (14)
- BSc. Administration – City Campus (24)
- Bachelor of Arts (General Arts Background) 15(16)
- Bachelor of Arts Full-Fee Paying 24
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (22)
In conclusion, the University of Ghana presents a rich selection of humanities and social sciences courses for the academic year 2023/2024, accompanied by specific cut-off points.
Aspiring students can embrace the diverse range of opportunities available and embark on a transformative educational experience at the University, nurturing their passion and paving the way for future success in their chosen fields.
BOOKMARK GHANAEDUCATION.ORG FOR MORE!