WAEC has released the 2022 Private WASSCE Registration Date and Procedures for candidates who intend to write the resit examination.
The registration of candidates for the 2022 Private WASSCE, also known as NOV-DEC is scheduled to start on Monday, 23rd May 2022, and end on Tuesday, 16th August 2022.
Students should note that there are approved registration centres and internet cafes that help to get students’ to capture relevant for the examination.
How to register for the 2022 Private WASSCE or NOV-DEC examination
Students who intend to write the examination are expected to go through the procedure below to register when the portal is activated on 23rd May.
Prospective candidates are to follow the steps below to register:
(1) Open the registration website: www.waecgh.org
(2) Select link to WASSCE for Private Candidates
(3) Click on START REGISTRATION HERE.
(4) Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
(5) Fill in your personal information.
(6) Upload your picture. (See Caption 9 for details)
(7) Upload your signature.
(8) Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
(9) Select the subject(s) you intend to write.
(10) Print your voucher and take it to any of the banks listed in Caption 16.
(11) Pay the appropriate fees at the bank.
(12) You will use your Invoice Number to access your Index Number and Admission alter when they are released.
Remember these important facts about the 2022 Private WASSCE or NOV-DEC when registering.
- Create a candidate profile using a valid email address and password. This email address and password will be used for subsequent logins. On successful login or profile creation, you will be directed to the Registration Page.
- Candidates who are registering for the Private WASSCE for the first time are required to provide their surnames FIRST Before OTHER NAMES as well as their personal information which includes: Name, Date of Birth, Region, Email Address, Postal Address, and Disability. Names provided must not exceed 40 characters.
- Select the region and centre at which you wish to write the examination. The exact venue will be assigned to candidates alter by WAEC.
- Select the subjects you wish to register for the examination. Please note that the maximum number of subjects allowed is 8.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph. Ensure that this photograph is between 160pixels (Width) by 200pixels (Height). The dimensions of the scanned signature should be between 250pixels (Width) by 150pixels (Height).
- After payment must have been made at the bank, Candidates wishing to change their Biodata and or add more subjects are required to use the Penalty module to do so.
Do not forget that the WAEC 2022 Private WASSCE / NOV-DEV Registration starts on Monday 23rd May, 2022. The registration details will be updated on https://registration.ghanawaec.org/wassce/