As students get ready for their Mock examinations, we present what we call Tough Integrated Mock Questions for BECE 2022 Students. These are likely mock questions for science and from Junior High School one only. Often students in JHS three do not revise their form one lesson ahead of mocks and the BECE. Failure to revise JHS1 science topics can affect your performance as a student.
If you cannot answer these questions confidently, it is time to sit up and begin revising your Junior High School 1 lessons in integrated science.
Take note that these are not leaked questions for BCE or any particular mock.
Take a look at the 4 sets of Tough Tough 2022 Integrated Science Mock Questions for BECE Students
- Describe in four(4) sentences how Scientists work. [8 Marks]
- Differences between science and technology.
- State how science affects science and technology in society in the following areas [a] health [b] education [c] communication.
- State four negative uses of science and technology.
- Outline THREE differences between a plant and animal cell when observed under a microscope.
- State five properties of the soil profile
- Give four importance of the soil profile in crop production.
Tough Integrated Mock Questions for BECE 2022 Students -SET 2
- Explain the term hazard
- Name and discuss three hazards that can occur in teaching and learning science in school.
- Give any three preventive measures that can be put in place to prevent the hazards.
- Distinguish between the following pairs of farming systems:
a. Mixed cropping and land rotation.
b. Mixed farming and mixed cropping.
c. Organic farming and crop rotation
- Draw a plan for a crop rotation programme using the crops that grow in their locality and discuss e.g. yam, maize,
millet, tomatoes and cowpea.
Tough Integrated Mock Questions for BECE 2022 Students – SET 3.
- Explain the term respiration.
- What is the difference between Aerobic respiration and Anaerobic respiration?
- List four sources of energy that can be replenished.
- Explain the following terms: renewable and non-renewable sources of energy.
- Explain the energy transformation as shown by the following activities:
i. Using flashlight battery to produce light in a bulb
ii. Using electric iron
ii. Using public address system
iii. Dissolving Calcium Carbide/Calcium oxide/ pellets of sodium hydroxide in water
- What are the functions of the following components in an electronic circuit?
ii. P-N junction diode
- What is an ecosystem?
- State two differences between an ecosystem and a habitat.
- Give reasons why a fish from the sea may not survive in a freshwater environment.
- State the names (4) and their corresponding sources of common air pollutants.
- Draw the sodium atom and show the distribution of electrons in its shells.
- State the electrical charges on the subatomic particles to complete the table below.
- State briefly four physical properties of metals.
- Explain any four causes of corrosion of metals
- Give four ways for preventing rusting.
We hope these Tough 2022 Integrated Science Mock Questions for BECE Students will help you revise for the impending mock examination.