The 2023 WASSCE Business Management paper will be written on Monday, 11th September, 2023. Here are some sample questions.
These sample 2023 WASSCE Business Management questions are set to guide candidates and make them abreast of the kind of questions they are to expect.
1. The first step in creating a contractual relationship is
A. Accepting an offer
B. Giving consideration
C. Making an offer
D. Signing a deed
2. A business run by two or more owners and governed by a deed is
C. Co-Operative Society
D. Private company
3. When the total value of exports exceed imports, it will lead to ..
A. Deficit balance of payment
B. Deficit balance of trade
C. Surplus balance of trade
D. Surplus balance of payment
4. An individual wishing to buy shares on the stock exchange should first contact a
5. How much interest will a customer pay when he receives a loan of GH¢60 at an interest of 10% per annum on July 1st and pays back on December 31st of the same year?
A. GH¢ 1.5
B. GH¢ 3.0
C. GH¢ 4.5
D. GH¢ 6.0
6. The ownership right in a limited liability company is in the form of
7. The management process ends with
8. Which of the following agents has the authority to take legal possession of goods if his principal fails to pay his commission?
B. Del Credere
9. The principle of proximate cause in insurance implies that the event insured against
A. is likely to occur
B. is measurable and sure
C. must be the immediate cause of the loss
D. must be the remote cause of the loss
10. Which of the following documents is a bill of exchange?
A. Standing order
C. Bill of lading
D. Direct debit