WASSCE 2023 CRS Questions (Samples) which come along with suggested answers have been shared in this post as part of efforts to help candidates revise with extra materials for the pending examination.
CRS Sample questions and answers for the 2023 WASSCE have been set to rest your readiness as a candidate for the exam.
The CRS paper will be written on Wednesday, 13th Sept, 2023.
Make yourselves abreast with these sample questions and answers
1. Which group of missionaries entered the Gold Coast through the Volta region?
A. Roman Catholics
B. Basel Mission
C. Wesleyan Missionaries
D. Bremen Mission
2. How many Churches were planted by Paul in his missionary journeys?
3. Which of the following factors may NOT contribute to a peaceful co-existence among Christians?
A. Appreciation of religious tolerance
B. Demonstration of moral obligations
C. Sharing some common beliefs
D. Observation of same Church traditions
4. The three main divisions of the Hebrew Bible are
A. Old Testament, New Testament, Apocrypha
B. Apocrypha, Septuagint, prophets
C. Torah, Prophets, Writings
D. Pentateuch, Historical Books and Prophets
5. Which of the following events could be considered by Christians as a sign of the end times?
A. The earthquake that occurred in Turkey
B. Coup d’état that took place in Burkina Faso
C. The depreciation of the Cedi to the Dollar
D. The increase in Christian denominations
6. How do the teachings of the end times impact the way Christians view the world and their role in it?
A. It encourages them to focus on the present and not worry about the future
B. It motivates them to work towards creating a better world and fulfilling God’s plan
C. It causes them to withdraw from the world and focus on their own spiritual growth
D. It has no impact on how Christians view the world and their role in it
7. A political party commentator used biblical illustration to defend his president who was criticized for alluding that, “Corruption is as old as Adam” Which of the following biblical illustrations would be the most applicable to defend his position?
A. The chief priests bribed the guards to tell lies about the resurrection of Jesus
B. Judas Iscariot was bribed by the Sadducees to betray Jesus.
C. The disciples bribed Simon of Cyrene to carry the cross of Jesus
D. The religious leaders bribed Pontius Pilate to crucify Jesus
8. Which of the following is the best way the church could contribute to curbing the Galamsey (illegal mining) menace?
I. Educating its members on the effects of Galamsey (illegal mining)
II. Establishing police stations to help in arresting offenders
III. Collaborating with other Government agencies to fight against Galamsey (illegal mining)
IV. Initiating an anti-illegal mining offering to support the government
A. II and IV only
B. I, II and III
C. I and III only
D. I, II, III and IV only
9. Which of the following would be the best advice for people to overcome the temptation of indulging in corruption?
A. Modeling their lives after Christ
B. Reporting corrupt cases to the appropriate quarters
C. Avoiding working in corrupt institutions
D. Being an advocate against corruption
10. Which of the following statements about eschatology in modern Christianity is false?
A. It is an important aspect of Christian theology
B. It emphasizes the importance of living a moral and ethical life
C. It provides hope for the future
D. It teaches that only a select few will be saved