This write-up provides all the details relating to Cut-offs for SHS Business Students and the Courses available for business students at the University Of Ghana located at Legon.
This guide will examine the many business programs that high school graduates might enroll in at the Legon-University of Ghana.
Cut-offs for SHS Business Students
Courses available at the University of Ghana Legon for Business Students and their cut-off points
The Cut-offs for SHS Business Students are asl follows.
- BSc. Business Administration (Banking and Finance) 09
- BSc. Business Administration (Insurance) 09
- Bachelor Of Science In Information Technology 10
- Bachelor Of Laws (LLB) 07
- BA Sport and Physical Culture Studies 24
- Education (Mathematics) 24
- Bachelor Of Arts 15
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematical Sciences 17(19)
- Bachelor Of Fine Arts 22
- Bachelor Of Science In Computer Engineering 08
- BA Education (Non-Teaching) 24
Also, I must remind you that Bachelor of Science in Business Administration students can specialize in marketing courses in the University of Ghana School of Business.
Can I gain admission into Legon if I didn’t meet the cut-off point?
Yes, you can. you can gain admission by being a fee-paying student. A fee-paying student always pays a bit higher admission fee than a regular student at the University of Ghana.
Does Legon Offer any Accounting Courses?
Accounting is one of the courses under the BSc Business Administration program at the University of Ghana. Let me explain the difference between a program and a course at the University of Ghana. openly, a program refers to the summary title of the list of courses that you must read in a school to graduate. On the other, a course is only one aspect of a program that you study in a university or college in a semester or few semesters.
Consequently, we say that Accounting is a course you study as part of your Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program at the University of Ghana.
ALSO READ: Does Legon Accept D7, E8?
BOOKMARK GHANAEDUCATION.ORG FOR MORE!
Cut-offs for SHS Business Students: How to meet the cut-off points for admission into the University of Ghana as a WASSCE graduate
The University of Ghana (UG) has a set of cut-off points for admission into various degree programmes. These cut-off points are based on the candidate’s WASSCE results.
To meet the cut-off points for admission into the University of Ghana as a WASSCE graduate, you must:
- Obtain at least credits (A1 – C6 in WASSCE or A – D in SSSCE) in English, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science (for Science related programmes) or Social Studies (for non-Science related programmes).
- Obtain three elective subjects in Science for those applying to Science or Agriculture related disciplines or three elective subjects in General Arts/Business for applicants applying to non-Science related disciplines, with the total aggregate not exceeding 24 for full time programmes. For Distance Learning, the total aggregate should not exceed 30.
- Science applicants should have at least a grade C6 in WASSCE (D in SSSCE) in Social Studies/Life Skills and non-science applicants should also have at least a grade C6 in WASSCE (D IN SSSCE) in Integrated Science/Core Science.
In addition to meeting the Cut-offs for SHS Business Students seeking UG admission, you may also need to meet other requirements, such as an interview or entrance examination if you are a matured candidate or you applied for some specific programmes.
Here are some tips for meeting the cut-off points for admission into the University of Ghana as a WASSCE graduate:
- Start preparing early. The earlier you start preparing for your WASSCE exams, the more time you will have to learn the material and improve your grades.
- Get help from a tutor or study group. If you are struggling in a particular subject, consider getting help from a tutor or study group. This can help you to understand the material and improve your grades.
- Take practice exams. Taking practice exams can help you to get a feel for the types of questions that will be asked on the real exam. This can help you to identify your weaknesses and areas where you need to improve.
- Stay motivated. It is important to stay motivated throughout your preparation for the WASSCE exams. Remember why you are studying and keep your goals in mind.
Now that you have all the information on Cut-offs for SHS Business Students who are eyeing admission into the University of Ghana, take steps to make good grades and merit admission.