Holders of 1st degree in Economics and Business Administration can now apply for fully funded ERP Study Scholarships in Germany.
Aims of the Graduates of Economics and Business Administration
These ERP Study Scholarships are financed by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi).
It aims at assisting foreign graduates who have obtained 1st degrees in either Economics or Business Administration to study for their Master’s degree course (public) or state-recognized German higher education institution.
Upon successful completion, the foreign graduates will be awarded a Master’s Degree in Germany in the field of Economics or Business Administration.
Who can apply for the Fully Funded ERP Study Scholarships?
All excellent 1st-degree holders (Bachelor, Diplom or comparable academic degree) who studied either Economics or Business Administration can apply for the fully-funded scholarship.
What can be funded?
A complete Master’s degree programme in Germany can receive the full funding
Duration of the funding and study
The scholarship will last between 18 – 24 months thus, a duration of 3 or 4 semesters.
Each successful applicant must justify their eligibility after the first year via their proof of academic achievements. They must also prove that they have what it takes to complete the programme as scheduled within the standard period of study.
Value of the funding
- The scholarship comes with a monthly stipend of 850 euros or 1025 dollars.
- A yearly study allowance of 460 euros or 550 dollars
- Successful applicants will also receive payments to take care of their health bills, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
- Students will receive a traveling allowance
- Upon the decision of the selection committee, the DAAD may fund the attendance of a German language course at a language school in Germany for two months before the scholarship-supported studies begin.
- Further payments can be paid upon application (Family allowances cannot be paid).
Scholarship holders are selected by selection committees in the home countries.
If the degree programme includes a stay abroad, funding for this stay abroad will only be considered if it does not take place in the home country and if it lasts a maximum of 25 percent of the scholarship term.
CHECK MORE >>>SCHOLARSHIPS ON GHANAEDUCATION.ORG