GHACEM Cement Foundation Infrastructure Support for Schools and Community Projects Opens
The GHACEM Cement Foundation 2023 GHACEM Cement Foundation Infrastructure Support for Schools and Community Projects Opens For Qualified Applicants Nationwide. This was announced by the GHACEM Board, management, and council of the cement foundation for the year 2022/2023.
This project by GHACEM is used to supply schools, communities, and projects that need support to get completed.
GHACEM Cement Foundation Infrastructure Support for Schools and Community Projects Opens-How To Apply
MODE OF APPLICATION
Address your application to the Chairman of the Ghacem Cement Foundation.
1. Original application letter from the community or Head of Institution (The Chief, Chairman, Town Development Council, Head Teacher/Master, Doctor-in Charge or Medical Assistant /Administration and Head Midwife).
2. A letter from the District Director of Education or Health
3. A Letter from the DCE or any Senior Government Official or Chairman of the Town Development Council or Head of a Religious Institution.
4. Two pictures of existing structures to be rehabilitated to be endorsed by the Director
of Education/Health and add the expected completion time for the project after the cement has been donated.
Applications must be submitted latest 3oth April, 2023
NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS
- Applicants are to apply for one project at a time.
- The double applications will be cancelled, and the application banned for eligibility whereas fraudulent applications will also be banned, and applications handed over to the police for investigation and prosecution.
Enquires and Contact
For inquiries kindly contact
Ghacem Cement Foundation on:
Number: 020 100 0730