Last Minutes Revision: Solve These Trial Social Studies Questions. On Monday, candidates will write their first paper, Social Studies. Candidates have been supplied with several trial questions to facilitate their revision. Now that it is almost time, candidates should finalize their revision by solving these questions. Candidates must also try and do a general revision as soon as possible.
Candidates must also take a look at all the review questions after every topic in their textbook. These questions are divided into three sections of Social Studies; The Environment, Governance, Politics and Stability, and Socio-Economic Development. The author selected about six questions each under every section, This is because it is very compulsory for every student to answer questions under each sub-section.
- Mention the three types of rainfall
- Describe how any of these types of rainfall is formed
- What are the three types of rocks
- Mention five economic importance of rocks
- Explain five common cultural traits of Ghanaians
- Give three reasons why some societies develop faster than others.
Governance, Politics, and Stability
- Outline five causes of the Yaa Asantewaa War
- Explain three effects of the Yaa Asantewaa War
- Mention 6 founding leaders of Ghana
- State and explain five roles the founding leaders played toward independence
- What is the importance of independence?
- State three reasons why a country needs a constitution
- List the arms of government and for each arm, explain three of its function
ALSO CHECK: Social Studies – Bece Past Questions and Answers
Social And Economic Development
- State three 3 differences between tourism and leisure
- Name and explain three economic importance of tourism and some problems facing the industry
- What is a settlement?
- List the three types of settlement and explain them
- Explain four economic problems facing Ghana
- State and explain four social problems in Ghana
The team over here wishes all candidates good luck and urges all candidates to put in their maximum bests in securing great grades in all subjects.