NTC Releases 2023 GTLE 2 Timetable, Check Full Details. 2023 Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination 2 Timetable
2023 GTLE 2 Timetable
1. GENERAL PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE
Literacy is expected to be written on 13th September, 2023 from 9:00am to 11:00 am (2 hours).
2. GRADE LEVEL SPECIALISM PEDAGOGY
Grade Level Specialism Pedagogy will also be written on 14th September, 2023 from 9:00am to 11:00am (2 hours).
3. MULTIPLE SUBJECTS CONTENT/ SINGLE SUBJECT SPECIALISM
Candidates are expected to write the multiple Subjects Contents /Single Subject Specialism on Friday, 15th September, 2023 between the hours of 9:00am to 11:00 am.
NOTE: 1. Duration on the paper (Course Area) supercede that of what the general Timetable states.
2. Dress code for the examination should be formal or professional.
3. No baby at the examination hall.
Due to the GTLE reforms which is to be implemented this year, the Council has given three chances to candidates who are associated with the traditional GTLE (Essential Professional Skills, Literacy and Numeracy) to redeem themselves.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE LICENSURE EXAMINATION – Ghana 2023 Teacher Licensure Examination Timetable
1. Candidates who wrote the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination but were unsuccessful in some papers may register to re-sit.
2. The candidates are to apply on-line at
exams.ntc.gov.gh and complete the application form for the licensure examination.
How To Purchase NTC Teacher Licensure Examination E-voucher / 2023 Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination Timetable
PAYMENT FOR E-VOUCHER
Fees For Registration – 2023 Teacher Licensure Examination
a) Candidates who are re-siting a paper are to pay GHC 150.00.
c) Candidates who are re-sitting all three (3) papers are to pay GHC 385.00.
Payment can be made at any branch of Prudential Bank Ltd nationwide or Mobile money Payment can be made through the short code *772*51# across all networks
For in banking payment, candidates must notify the bank as re-sitting one, two or three papers.
How To Register For NTC Teacher Licensure Examination – 2023 Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination
1. Take Pin and Serial No. from the Bank after payment.
2. Log onto exams.ntc.gov.gh
3. Enter your e-voucher Serial no. and Pin
4. Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport-size photograph
NOTE: NTC will not accept any request for change of photograph after the examination.
5. Review information provided and submit.
MUST READ: Basic 6 Term 2 Exam Q&A – BUY HERE
6. Print Summary of the inputs made and examination regulations.
Again, Candidates should keep their PIN and SERIAL NUMBERS secured after registration for the licensure examination for further use after the examination.
Completed application forms should be received online not later than 25th April, 2023