*STEM Education: Establish Roboclubs, Learn robotics online in Ghana – Technoxian*
STEM Education is here but more importantly, it will determine what amounts to quality relevant education, employability of graduates, and human resource capacity of the world in the near future.
To this end, the organizers of the world’s largest robotics championship “TechnoXian” have introduced Robotics clubs (Roboclub) onto the Ghanaian education landscape to help students of all ages in Ghana acquire practical skills and learn how to build robots.
Ghana has embraced STEM education in the new curriculum. This includes Robotics and Artificial Intelligence for students in the computing curriculum for Junior High Schools (JHS – BASIC 7 -10 )
Enrolling learners at an early age would help them develop the needed skills and knowledge as members of the Roboclub formed with leadership and guidance from TechnoXian.
As a world-class robotics education institution that combines theory and practicals, TechnoXian aims at transferring its vast knowledge onto the Ghana education sector via robotic clubs in schools and communities.
The Associate Partner of Technoxian in Ghana, Edubotics Enterprises is leading this all-important Roboclub formation in schools that are interested to help students acquire robot building knowledge and skills for future careers in the STEM education stream.
A Roboclub can be formed by a minimum of 5 members in a group to start.
Why form a Robotic Club (Roboclub) or be a member?
1. You learn the best robot building skills and knowledge from the world’s best and largest robotics training institutions.
2. Both theory and practicals are thought and made meaningful through knowledge application to help you build your own robots.
3. Members can take part in 9 categories of competition once they acquire the needed skills by building their own Robots.
4. Your membership of the Technoxian Roboclub gives you an added advantage to be ranked by IRC.
5. Club listing for International Ranking
6. FREE Learning Sessions to make robotics projects (Coding, Programming, Assembling, Operating). Live Interaction with Experts throughout the year
7. Interaction with International Clubs. Exchange knowledge and technologies with them.
8. Participation in District/ National/ International competitions.
9. Showcasing Club’s Innovation on National/ International Platforms.
10. Showcasing Club’s Accomplishments on TechnoXian Media.
11. Sponsorship support for Top Ranking Clubs.
12. Engagement and Interaction with lots of Tech Platforms.
Roboclub members who have acquired the minimum training, and experience in building robots can compete in the world’s largest robotics championship “TechnoXian“.
The organization has well-tried and tested up-to-date content for communication to educational institutions and clubs.
What is the purpose of the TechnoXian Robotics Championship?
1] Initiating and sustaining STEAM Learning: This is a platform for students to integrate STEM streams of Science Technology Engineering Arts Mathematics.
2] It instills core life skills such as critical thinking, teamwork, and problem-solving prowess in children of different ages.
3]The training provided participants are focused and aim at giving hands-on practical exposure to learners. This helps to instilling as well as enhancing the technical skills of the students.
4] Students develop their creative skills, unlock them and deploy these through the learning concepts of the technology. This empowers them to innovate new things to solve the world’s problems.
How to register a Robuclub in Ghana