Check out the 2022 BECE ICT Questions Solved for 2023 Candidates Here. Use this to revise for the next mock or the BECE Proper.
All 2022 BECE ICT Questions Solved for 2023 Candidates
BECE 2022- ICT Questions and Solutions -Check
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has released the solutions or answers for the 2022 BECE Information and Communication Technology (ICT) questions.
Below is the questions and answers to the 2022 BECE ICT questions.
Study Figure 1 carefully and use it to answer questions 1(a) to (c)
- a) Write down the name of the Device displayed in Figure 1
- b) Write down the name of the parts of figure 1 labelled A, B, C, and D
- c) State three devices that function as the one shown in figure 1
- d) What is the name of the flat material on which the device shown in Figure 1 mostly placed?
(b)A-Palm rest/Palm area/body
B-Left button/Left mouse button/Primary
button/Primary mouse button
C-Scroll button/Wheel/Scroll wheel
D-Right button/Right mouse button/Secondary button/Secondary mouse button.
(c)(i) It is used to move the mouse pointer/cursor.
(i) It is used to open/execute a program or an application.
(iii) It is used for clicking (iv) It is used for playing games.
(v) It is used to select a text or an icon or a file.
(e)Mouse pad/Mouse mat
- a) What is a search engine?
- b) List three examples of a search engine
- c) What does the following domains of a website address represent?
Q2. (a)A search engine is a software/program/application/tool that find information on the internet using a keyword or phrase and returns the information with its links to the user.
(b)Google / Yahoo/Ask /Bing / MSN/Yandex / Baidu / American online(AOL)/ DuckDuckGo
(c)(i) (.edu) stands for Education/educational institution
(II) (.biz) stands for Business(es)/firms
(iii) (int) stands for International/International organizations
- 3. a) State three reasons that will compel a user to restart a computer
- b) state three ways by which an application can be launched using its shortcut icon on the desktop
Q3.a(1) When the computer is running slowly (1)Freezes
(i)When a new device is installed
(iv) When a new program is installed
(v)For internet connectivity.
(b)(i)Double-Click on the icon to launch the application
(ii) Click on the icon to select it and then press/hit enter key on the keyboard to launch the application.
(III)Right-Click on the icon and then click open to launch the application
(iv)Use the tab and arrow keys to select the icon and then press/hit enter key on the keyboard to launch the application.
- Use the image shown in figure 2 to answer questions 4(a) and (b)
Write the name of the image shown in a) Write the name of the image shown in Figure 2
- b) State the function of the image shown in Figure 2
- c) Which tool on the drawing toolbar is used to colour a drawn object?
- d) State three uses of the Drawing toolbar
Q4.a Insert WordArt/ WordArt
(b) It turns to colourful graphics/colourful images and patterns
(c) Fill object colour/fill color/shape fill
(d)(1) It helps provide several features for drawing.
(ii) It helps users to select objects in the document.
(iii) It helps users to insert various shapes into the document.
(iv) It helps users to draw various line shapes.
(v) It helps users to draw various arrow
- 5. a) Write three features that are common to both Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- b) List three data types of a Spreadsheet application
Q5.a.(i) Title bar
(v)Date and time
We hope these 2022 BECE ICT Questions Solved for 2023 Candidates were helpful.