- Admission Requirements
- Cut-Off Point for Banking and Finance
- The Nature and Duration of the program
Does University of Ghana Legon offer a Banking and Finance course?
Yes of course! The university of Ghana offers a BSc. Administration (Banking and Finance)
What Is BSc. Banking and Finance?
BSc. Banking and Finance is an undergraduate degree program that focuses on fundamental principles, concepts, strategies, and practices related to banking and finance.
The course aims to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of financial markets, banking institutions, financial analysis, investment strategies, risk management techniques, and financial regulation.
The curriculum includes courses in accounting, economics, statistics, financial management, corporate finance, investment banking, financial planning, and international finance.
Graduates can pursue careers in banking, financial services, corporate finance, investment management, insurance, and government agencies.
What are some career opportunities if you read Banking and Finance
- Investment Banking Advisor
- Loans and Credit Officer
- Bank Manager
- Banking Product Marketer or Customer Service
- General Banking Worker
- Insurance Manager
- Mutual Fund Manager,etc.
What are the Admission Requirements for Banking and Finance in University of Ghana?
- WASSCE Results Certificates Applicants
- SSSCE Results Certificates Applicants
- Advanced Level and Professional Certificate Applicants
- Matured Applicants
- Post Diploma Level Applicants
What is the duration for BSc. Banking and Finance at University of Ghana
- four (4) years. But then, depending on your entry qualification, it may take you two (2) or three (3) years to graduate. Prospects who apply with HND, and other equivalent certificates may take two to three years to complete the program.
What are the Aggregate requirements for BSc Administration Banking and Finance in University of Ghana, Legon
- English A1-C6
- Social Studies A1-C6
- Core Mathematics A1-C6
- Integrated Science A1-C6
- Financial Banking and Finance
- Cost Banking and Finance
- Business Management
- Elective Mathematics
What is the Cut-Off Point for Banking and Finance in University of Ghana, Legon?
Is BSc Administration-Banking and Finance Difficult?
I can guarantee that reading a BSc in Banking and Finance is not difficult.
As a result, this goes against what many people who have never studied banking and finance think. If you put your all into the subject, you’ll do well.
Do I have to be good in Maths to study Banking and Finance at the University?
what are the courses under banking and finance in University of Ghana
- Intermediate Banking and Finance
- Quantitative Methods
- Insurance Management
- Financial Management
- Business Law
ALSO READ: Diploma Courses In University Of Ghana
BOOKMARK GHANAEDUCATION.ORG FOR MORE!