1Ghana Armed Forces 2021 Recruitment Officially Opened. This was announced in the May 22nd edition of the Daily Graphic.
There are 20 different Positions for Army, Navy, and Air Force applicants.
We advise that you get additional information from the Daily Graphic publication before you apply.
SUMMARIZED DETAILS : Ghana Armed Forces 2021-2022 Recruitment
All applicants are required to carefully read through the entry requirements for clarification before application. Take note of all required data in the subsequent steps.
All qualifications from SHS upwards can be used to apply for the Ghana Armed Forces 2021 Recruitment.
Ghana Armed Forces 2021 Recruitment details on how to apply
- To join the Ghana Armed Forces as a RECRUIT or CADET acquire a scratch card at TWO HUNDRED GHANA CEDIS (GH₵200.00) through USSD CODE *447*160# or from selected post offices nation-wide.
- Scratch gently to reveal the “PIN” code. The scratch card can be used for three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal @ https://www.gafrecruitment.mil.gh with any of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Ensure your mobile phone’s Cell Broadcast Message Service is turned “ON”. This can be done by going through the following steps on your phone:
- Message Settings
- Find “Cell Broadcast/Broadcast Message/CB Activation/Advertisement” depending on your brand of mobile phone.
- Set activation “ON”.
- Set all channels to “RECEIVE” and exit message settings.
- Then, click on the Apply Now Tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card Serial Number, PIN code and select your preferred Arm of Service, type of commission and click “Next”.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3:
- Page 1; Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
- Page 2; Upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph of dimension (170 x 150 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
- Page 3; Enter the results of your WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate, that is; CORE MATHEMATICS AND CORE ENGLISH and the other Subjects. Enter your WASSCE or SSSCE Index number, WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate Serial Number. Upload only scanned copies of the following; WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate and Degree Certificate. NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate, Degree Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1(One) Megabyte and should be in JPEG picture format only.
- Click on the Preview Button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are Qualified. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the PRINT SUMMARY Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/E-mail and order a re-print.