Today, there is no need to travel to any office of the ECG to pay your ECG postpaid and prepaid bills because you can do that from your MTN MoMo.
This is part of efforts by ECG to make payment of bills easy and convenient and to help avoid queues at their offices
How to pay your ECG postpaid and prepaid bills from your MoMo
To pay your ECG bills from your Momo wallet, follow the simple steps below.
- Dial *170#
- Select option 2 (Momo Pay and Pay Bill
- Select Pay Bill (Option 2)
- Select Utilities (Optin 1)
- Choose ECG
- Choose the meter that matches yours. The options are 1 – ECG Linke Meter, 2- Pay ECG Bill)
- If your meter is not added, you can add or proceed to link your existing meter which is connected to your phone number, and pay
- Follow the prompts to complete and enjoy uninterrupted power.
There are many benefits of using MoMo to pay for ECG utilities in Ghana. Here are a few:
- Convenience: You can pay your bills from anywhere, at any time, without having to stand in line at the ECG office.
- Security: Your payments are secure and encrypted, so you can be sure that your financial information is safe.
- Speed: Your payments are processed instantly, so you don’t have to wait days or weeks for your bill to be paid.
- Flexibility: You can pay your bills in small or large amounts, and you can set up recurring payments so that you never miss a bill.
- Discounts: You can often get discounts for paying your bills using MoMo.
Looking for the most convenient way to pay your ECG bill and other utility bills from the comfort of your home? Use MTN MoMo! It is easy, secure, and convenient.
The procedures outlined in this post are very easy to follow. They would make payment of ECG postpaid and prepaid bills from your MoMo a great experience for all customers.