What is the Pass Mark for KNUST Students?
- 40% – Undergraduates
- 50% – Postgraduates
How to Register for KNUST Re-sit (Supplementary Exams)
- Consult the KNUST calendar to determine the date of the supplementary examination.
- Ensure you confirm the required fees for the designated date and make necessary financial preparations (typically, each paper costs 100 to 200 Ghana Cedis or more).
- Download the re-sit examination form from the school’s website, print it, and diligently fill it out. Note that the re-sit forms are currently available.
- Seek the endorsement of your departmental office and academic officer on the completed forms.
- Proceed to the university’s cash office or a designated bank to complete the payment process.
- Bring the filled form, along with the necessary endorsements and proof of payment, to the College Academic Office to finalize the registration.
- Following registration, review the re-sit examination timetable and patiently await your designated examination date.
When will KNUST write it`s re-sit exams?
Continually check the school`s official website (KNUST STUDENTS` PORTAL) for It. As at now the University is making preparation for the re-sit exams.
We here on GhanaEducation.org wishes you success in your re-sit exam.
ALSO READ: UDS Courses for SHS Science students
BOOKMARK GHANAEDUCATION.ORG FOR MORE!