- Teachers Laptop Distribution under the One Teacher One Laptop To Start.
- All Teachers and Regional Directors To Take Urgent Action.
- Know the Distribution process Now.
The Management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) has announced the receipt of some laptops for distribution to teachers under the One Teacher One Laptop project.
According to the GES, the laptops received by its outfit are ready for distribution, however, it outlined modalities for the distribution which include the following.
Teachers Laptop Distribution Process And Data Verification
The Distribution process starts with the following.
1. Regional Directors of Education are to liaise with all Headmistresses/ Masters in Senior High Schools in their respective regions to provide them with a validated list of teachers’ names and Staff ID numbers in their various schools.
2. The information collated at the regional levels is expected to be forwarded to the Director-General of Ghana Education Service by 12 noon on Friday 30th July 2021.
The letter was directed to all Regional Directors of Education to help facilitate the smooth distribution of the laptops under the One Teacher One Laptop programme.
It stated that this requires urgent action from officers in charge at the regional level.
The laptops under the One Teacher One Laptop distribution are expected to commence very soon. If the Teachers Laptop distribution starts, beneficiaries will pay 30% of the cost whiles the government of Ghana will subsidize the cost by paying 70% of the total cost.